The Pokémon Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The way things work around here

2 posters

Go down

The way things work around here Empty The way things work around here

Post  Pokémoneinstein Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Welcome to The Pokémon Lounge! First we gotta set some ground rules.

First to know is the ranks.

Frontier Brains: Basic-level moderators. They can move topics, lock them, delete posts, etc, but they must ask permission from an Elite Four member or Administrator before punishing a forum member in any way.

Elite Four: High-level moderators. Can moderate and can punish users.

Champion: That's me. Basically, what I say goes XD

Now for some rules:

-You must be respectful of all users at all times. You have the right to your opinion, but you must be respectful about it.

-You may not post anywhere, in any way, shape, or form, anything that attacks a person or persons, group, idea, or encourage behavior that violates this rule.

-We have a no tolerance policy for sexually explicit materials (this refers to photography, video, creative writing, and sexual slander), links to such materials, advertising of such materials, etc. Any user posting anything that violates this rule will be immediately removed from the forums, with reinstatement pending staff and/or moderator review.

-Flaming, trolling, spamming and bashing are prohibited. The staff of this forum reserves the right to determine what is considered flaming, trolling, spamming and bashing.

-Advertising other websites is not allowed in this forum. You may put a small image with a link in your signature. Staff reserves the right to judge what smaller things qualify as advertisements.

-You, a user of the forum, may have only 1 (one) account on the forum. You may not make a backup account, a business account, or an account that represents a group or interest. Should any problems arise with your current account, permission may be granted at the discretion of the forum staff on an individual basis.

-The staff of this forum welcomes people of all languages, but for ease of moderation, please post only in English, or provide an English translation of your post in the same post.

-The staff and moderators will do the moderating of the forum. Reports are welcomed, but do not mini-mod or report tedious violations. Complaining will be ignored.

-Signatures must follow all of the forum rules. They cannot exceed 400 characters in length.

-The staff and/or moderators reserve the right to remove posts that are detrimental to the forum community, and to make decisions and enforce them in order to benefit the forum and the community.

-Any message posted solely reflects the beliefs of the poster. By no way does it represent the views of the staff or moderators on this forum. The staff and moderators therefore cannot be held responsible for any material posted by a user of the forum.

-Feel free to PM a staff member or moderator about any dispute or problem you have with the forum. Please make sure you have a reasonable question, and make some attempt to figure out the answer before contacting us. Disputes should be reported.

-Copyright Infringement is strictly forbidden here. Do not post and claim anyone's music, images or videos as your own.

-Staff members MUST report any actions taken towards violations of the rules to me immediately. Users may be "jailed" for multiple violations of the rules. Jailing serves as a warning. When jailed, a user may only post in the jail, and is not allowed otherwise. Further violations of rules may results in temporary or permanent banning.
Pokémoneinstein
Pokémoneinstein
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/pokemoneinstein

Back to top Go down

The way things work around here Empty Re: The way things work around here

Post  JC747 Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 am

Pokémoneinstein wrote:Welcome to The Pokémon Lounge! First we gotta set some ground rules.

First to know is the ranks.

Frontier Brains: Basic-level moderators. They can move topics, lock them, delete posts, etc, but they must ask permission from an Elite Four member or Administrator before punishing a forum member in any way.

Elite Four: High-level moderators. Can moderate and can punish users.

Champion: That's me. Basically, what I say goes XD

Quick question about the ranks, Frontier Brains and Elite Four, These are moderators; But the Champion rank is an Admin right?

I'm just saying if it is, you should at least have a back-up admin, say like, if you somehow got indisposed.
Of course you'll still be the lead, and what says goes.

I hope I didn't offend you.
JC747
JC747

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokémoneinstein Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:30 pm

You offended me, JC, get the hell out of my sight.

Yes, I am the admin, and you do make a good point. Though I don't expect to go anywhere any time soon, so for now, we can wait and maybe later I'll decide who to make second-in-command.
Pokémoneinstein
Pokémoneinstein
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/pokemoneinstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum